Updated: August 11, 2022
- 1/64 Farm Toys NIB
- 1/16 Farm Toys NIB
- Construction Toys NIB
- DCP Semi’s NIB
- First Gear Replicas NIB
- Ertl Farm Country Bldg Sets
Do you have any of these items? We’d love to discuss your collection.
If you are considering selling your toy collection, below is some info to help us work together:
- We buy collections of farm toys in all scales, along with construction toys and semis. We do not buy Nascar collections.
- Serious inquiries only, please do not use us to determine the value of toys you are thinking about selling to your neighbor or friend. We work long hours running our business and value our time, as I am sure you do yours.
- All toys must be from a non-smoking home.
- The majority of the toys must be in the original boxes/packaging and in mint condition.
- We consider collections of all sizes. We have bought collections that have filled our truck, and we have bought collections that have filled a semi.
- We have worked with collectors who know their toys very well, and we have worked with family members who have inherited toys they do not know much about and need additional assistance.
- If we make the decision to buy a collection, we buy everything. We do not believe in coming in and cherry picking someone’s collection.
- We prefer the toys and boxes to be clean.
- If you are not located near our store, then we will need you to send a list and/or pictures (we prefer by email) of the collection for us to look at. Toys can be grouped into pictures, please just make sure they are a large image size for us to zoom in for good detail. If there are any items in the collection you are thinking of keeping, they should not be on the list or in the pictures. Included in the email should be the location (town and state) of the collection, contact info and the price you are asking for the collection. Do not send an email with more than 10MB of data attached as some servers will not send the email. You might need to send several emails if it is a large collection and there are a lot of pictures.
- We do not have a set price/percentage that we pay on toys. The value of a collection depends on the condition of the toys and boxes, cleanliness, rarity of pieces (or otherwise), and possible transportation costs.
- Whether you bring the toys to us, we come to you or they are shipped, will depend on location and time of year (we don’t really want to head to northern MN in the middle of the winter and risk pulling our trailer in a snow storm), etc.
To discuss your collection please send us an email or give our store a call. Thanks for considering us as a potential buyer of your collection.